Missionary Countdown

October 6, 2008

Canning Tomato's

Morley and I put up tomatoes this weekend. Adelaide's in-laws were gracious enough to give us enough to put up 11 quarts. They sure look good.

We are excited to be grandparents - as if you can't tell by the blog. Only 131 days until the baby is due.

It is weird to think that Halloween is just around the corner. LIfe has been so hectic lately. Never a dull moment. We are trying to clean and throw out stuff. It sure seems we accumulate junk quickly. Takes so long to get rid of.

1 comment:

Aimee Lynn said...

How cute that you were canning Tomato's. I still haven't canned anything more than making jams. I love your blog and all the Halloween decor. I love Halloween. Your family is so cute!
Tell your family hi for me! I miss you and think about you often!
Love, Aimee
P.S. Come visit my new blog www.blueoasismassage.blogspot.com