Missionary Countdown

July 29, 2008

PC is down

It has been quite the week. First my PC breaks then my domain name with Network Solutions expires. Thank goodness I got the website back up pretty quickly. I am still struggling with my PC. UGGGGHHHHHHH. Both Morley and Steven have worked on it. It only works in safe mode. I need to get it in but need files transferred first. Oh how I rely on technology. Ashton left for Youth Conference today. I had to make him two tunics and two belts and two headbands to hold a head piece on his head. It took me eight hours to do that. They turned out ok. Ashton will be back on Friday afternoon. Yeah!!! He is a traveling guy this summer. He has been gone almost as much as he has been home.

1 comment:

The Woodlands said...

Isn't it amazing how much we actually rely on these dumb computers? I'm glad you got yours back and running.